Saturday, January 01, 2005

Rainy New Year's Day

It is New Year's Day, and I am surprised that I only got out of bed slightly after 8 a.m. in the morning. I usually wake up before 8 a.m. most mornings.

I had wanted to talk a silent walk, perhaps in a park, or along the Singapore River. Now it seems I have to shelf that plan of mine aside. It has been raining since I woke up this morning.

The day feels melancholic, and I feel rather lost of what to do for the day. Maybe I shall just listen to the sounds of the rain, and watch the clouds release their tears. The skies are gloomy. Maybe I shall just observe and think about how to take moving pictures of this rainy New Year's Day?

For now, I am just typing away to make records of this rainy New Year's Day, while listening to the classical radio station. I wonder what would be install for everyone in the year 2005. Whatever, may the year in 2005 bring you peace, fulfillment and contentment.

No comments: