Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My client deserves a round of applause

I met one of my clients for a session this afternoon. For the purpose of confidentiality, I would not give any detail of her case. This post will be written based on my own experience of today's session.

I met her today to be updated about how things have been with herself and her family. She updated me, and we both noted many positive changes that has happened since the last half a year. I think she deserves a round of applause for all that determination and effort that she has put in to bring about positive changes.

Looking back, she has come very far to reach where she is now. I applaud for her and congratulate her for her efforts paid off.

I have learnt a lot from her. Despites the ups and downs life present, she did not give up hope. It is touching to hear her experiencing the positive changes, and these were possible because she has put in her heart and lots of effort to bring about these changes. Somehow, during the session, I felt quite moved to hear how she has brought about positive changes for herself and her family. May the spirit of strength and hope continue to be with her and her family as they face the many everyday challenges that life has to bring.

No comments: