Thursday, January 27, 2005

Entertaining myself with Doll making

I was reading Waterfall's blog this evening, and chanced upon this fun idea of Doll making.

Apparently, there is this website where you could design and create you very own doll. Its sweet sounding name (eLouai's Candybar Doll Maker) did not appeal much to me, but the concept of designing one's doll did.

This is the doll that I came up with. It's quite close to how I would like to have myself portrayed if anyone decides to make a doll based on me.

(I would have preferred myself without the cap, but I couldn't find a suitable hairstyle that I like from the selection. Anyway, it seemed a good idea to wear a cap when the sun is shining so brightly.)


1 comment:

Jammie J. said...

Oh! I love your doll! :) Thank you sooo much for telling me about it. This was so much fun, wasn't it?