Monday, December 13, 2004

Swirling Mind

Today, I felt like as if my mind was swirling. It was hard to focus. I find it hard to make decisions, sometimes even simple ones. It was as if my mind was being blocked.

I went through the day's routine, and I felt I was did not accomplish anything of value for today. Until just before the official knock-off time, at about 5.20 p.m. did I find myself getting a momentum to focus my attention to work on a report that I had wanted to. So I stayed behind to try to finish most of what I could do with it. The office was quiet, and someone the silence recharged me. So the momentum kept me going and by 6 pm, I was done with whatever I could write for the report then. One of my friends applaud for me over the MSN. There was still a small section that needed me to gather some further information, so I shall deal with that another day. The reason being that I could not gather it by today anyway because I was waiting for an "informant" to provide me with those information.

I just hope my mind does not swirl again. This swirling sensation makes me lose my concentration and I could become more irritable. Perhaps a sign that I could be going faster than my mind and body could manage, or that I needed to recharge?

No comments: