Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Silent walk

A silent walk can often help me put things into better perspective. The world outside is not quite a fit, but the world inside has to be steady to withstand the external misfits. A silent walk, then, helps me to gain strength from within.

Hopefully, I need not have to travel along crowded streets when I go for my walk. Neither do I fancy deserted paths. A silent walk is perfect when I have music that matches my moods, and sights that comforts me with the beautiful side of Nature. A silent walk is perfect when I need not have to explain myself, when I could just be me without intrusion, and when I am given the space to feel my deepest most feelings. No questions, and no answers from the external. So the internal world is beckoned to come alive with its own unique but true expression.

Maybe it is that solitude nature of my preferred silent walk, I fear inviting others even when some support is needed. Not everyone makes a good silent walk companion. So I shall not attempt to ask, and perhaps this post would just be an indirect way to find out whom I could count upon should I need a silent walk companion.

No comments: