Saturday, December 04, 2004

Finally Over

Finally, the dance item has been put up and we are done and over with it. I feel a great sense of relief at the very moment that the dance ended. Phew. Next time, I shall be more assertive to say "no", and make sure someone acts upon my declination, when I know that I will have difficulties bearing with certain things.

For this staff dinner, each department is to put up a performance. There was a competition between the six various departments. Well, anyway, for your information, my department got the consolation prize, because we weren't amongst the top three. It didn't quite matter to me. I am happy that it is over. Just hope that my colleague who was in charge wasn't too disappointed with the results. I respect her for the time and effort that she had put in. On the other hand, I must admit I wish I didn't have to be dancing. That was never my forte or a pleasure for me. I find it rather hard to muster enough patience to bear with it.

Anyway, I am glad that it is over. Now I shall look forward to tomorrow. If the weather goes well, I am hoping to go for a history tour around Fort Canning. I need to do something that I like in order to recharge after all those draining sessions of dancing and dance rehearsals.

No comments: