Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Singapore Idol

Tomorrow night is the grand finals of the Singapore Idol. I had caught a few glimpses of the show, and well, it is fine. From what little I had saw of this programme, Olinda Cho has managed to leave a good impression on me. I quite like Olinda's voice and showmanship, a pity that she is not one of the grand finalists.

The orchestra that I am playing in will be playing for the grand finals of the Singapore Idol. I suppose we would have the orchestra to provide the music for our two finalists. I got to know that their names are: Taufik and Sylvester. Actually, I have no idea how well they sang, because I have not heard them before.

All I could say is that I am contemplating to catch the Singapore Idol Grand Finals tomorrow evening. Nope, not for Taufik and Sylvester, but to listen to what the orchestra would be playing for tomorrow. It will be nice to see some of my orchestra mates play on the television.

If you are wondering why I would not be playing for tomorrow's Grand Finals, it is because the music for the finals do not have double bass parts.

No comments: