Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Sleep Tight

This evening, I was supposed to be on duty at work till 9 pm. It has been a long day. I admittedly felt rather sleepy in the evening, so I chose to do task that demanded less of my concentration level. It worked, I got through the night, accomplishing some tasks, without overstraining myself.

It is night time, there is a nice mouth-watering smell of baking hashbrown from the oven. I am tempted to try it. Anyway, I shall resist the temptation. I want to go to this place call "Dreamland" soon. Eating at this hour isn't indeed for my digestive system, I would suppose.

"Dreamland"- it is not as if I would remember every single dreams I had there, but this is what some people called it, so I shall borrow their terms. Rest is a must, perhaps, in order to recharge. I look forward to have a good night of rest. If I have made you wish to doze off with this post, perhaps it was truly intended to be so. The night, and the moon are my collaborators to work with this post to put you to a sleepy mode. So is a continuous playing of soothe, calming music. Sleep tight, sleep well, and Good Night.

No comments: